Query

Sven Sellmer sellmers at GMX.DE
Sun Apr 1 20:57:12 UTC 2012

Dear Patrick,

I am not sure about the first problem, but if you would like to get a three letter conjunct (g+ḍ+vi) then I am afraid this might just not be possible on the Mac.

As far as ṅ+g is concerned, this works in Textedit (preinstalled Mac text editor) after activating the "Additional conjuncts" option in the submenu "Typography" of the ⌘+T menu. I would suppose in Page should be a similar way to add less frequent compounds, but I don't use this program.

Best wishes,
Sven

-------- Original-Nachricht --------