senaapati

Jean-Luc CHEVILLARD jean-luc.chevillard at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Thu Sep 22 16:40:38 UTC 2011

Dear Arlo,

for what it is worth,
let me reproduce
(as well as I can in 7-bit mode)
one entry from the
tamil_k kalvet.t.uc
collakaraati
(vol. 1)
(dated 2002)

[published by
SANTI SADHANA,
chennai -- 600 028]

[edited by Y. Subbarayalu]

p. 268

ceen_aapati (pe) pat.aittalaivar (771)
ippras'asti paat.in_a ceen_aapati
(EI, xvii, 16.); (1000) kot.umpaal.uur ut.aiyaan_
ceen_apatikal. maturaantaka vil.an;koo ...
(SII, xvii, 509)

Cheers

-- Jean-Luc

P.S. and or course,
I am wondering how much that has to do with my favorite
tolkaappiyam commentator (ceen_aavaraiyar)