Indology FAQ

venetia ansell venetia.ansell at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 14 08:37:01 UTC 2011

It struck me that the Indology FAQ lacked a section dealing with
technology-related queries of all natures, so I have added a category to
this effect and created some very rudimentary headings here:
http://faq.indology.info/wiki/Technology-Related_Matters.

If those in the group with some expertise in these matters could add
to/modify these headings and add content it would become a very welcome
resource for novices like me.

Thank you,

Venetia

--