Sanskrit tatoo fail

George Thompson gthomgt at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 4 23:01:04 UTC 2011

Dear List,

I had written a brief reply to your discussion yesterday on the
tattoes that I have been asked to write out for eager students over
the years, to be inscribed on their bodies forever, but apparently I
deleted that message by mistake.  In frustration at having wasted some
time on such a trivial matter -- requests from students for devanagari
versions of thier favorite lines from the Buddha or the Upanshads, or
lines from Socrates or Sappho in Greek, or Aurelius or Augiustine --
and given my other woes, I did't have the energy to do it again.

Sorry for that,

George