working emails for BORI, Baroda?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 9 09:29:47 UTC 2011

As an experiment in using our FAQ, I summarized the recent email/website
exchange here:

   -
   http://faq.indology.info/wiki/Contact_details_for_libraries_and_institutions

Feel free to add to this FAQ page, if you think it is worthwhile, or if you
have details that are not on the DSAL pages.  The DSAL pages may also be
edited anonymously, so there's an argument for making that *the* place for
maintaining this kind of information.  I leave this open for discussion.
(Also as an experiment, I updated the DSAL pages to match the INDOLOGY faq.)

Dominik