milk

Asko Parpola asko.parpola at HELSINKI.FI
Wed Oct 5 20:26:36 UTC 2011

The following papers may be helpful:

Simoons, Frederick J., 1970. The traditional limits of milking and
milk use in southern Asia. Anthropos 65: 547-581.

Simoons, Frederick J., 1979. Dairying, milk use, and lactose
malabsorption in Eurasia: A problem in culture history. Anthropos 74:
61-80.

Best wishes, Asko Parpola