What's the difference between Arabic and Sanskrit

Jean-Luc CHEVILLARD jean-luc.chevillard at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Mon Oct 3 19:12:46 UTC 2011

Also ...

do not forget that it will soon (in one or two years' time)
be possible to easily have the equivalent Sanskrit sentences in the
GRANTHA script,a very beautiful script !!!

It is of course already possible, although tricky,
(SEE:

"http://www.virtualvinodh.com/download/Grantha%20Script%20Lessons.pdf")

and SEE:

"http://tamilonline.com/thendral/Auth.aspx?id=131&cid=4&aid=7420&m=m&template=n"

(that is a recent interview [in TAMIL] by the (YOUNG) author of the
grantha reader, to which the FIRST link points).

It will become easy in the future to use grantha, thanks to a few
bright people, helped by a few persistent people.

Cheers

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (Paris/Pondicherry)