Khemraj Shrikrishnadass / Shri Venkateshwar Press

venetia ansell venetia.ansell at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 7 04:45:19 UTC 2011

Dear Anthony,
My limited understanding of Indian copyright law is that copyright expires
either sixty years after the death of the author or sixty years after the
publication of a work if it is published posthumously or if it is a
photograph.
So it would seem to be fine to re-use by either reckoning.
Best,
Venetia

--
Venetia Ansell