KSS 106, Jayanta Bhatta's Nyayamanjari

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 21 10:38:39 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

Whitney Cox noticed that some pages from the beginning of the KSS 106
Jayanta edition scanned by the DLI were missing (bhumika 8 - mula 7).  The
copy of the book in my local library is also imperfect at the beginning, but
luckily in complementary ways to the DLI scan.  This morning I scanned the
beginning of my local copy and put together a composite digital copy that
should be more correct than either the instantiations of the edition
available to me.

I believe the DLI edition is that of the Asiatic Society of Bengal;  my
local edition is that of the ISTB library, University of Vienna.

I've uploaded the new composite digital text to the Archive.org, with the
file name JayantaBhatta_nyayaManjari_1936-corrected.pdf<http://ia600603.us.archive.org/7/items/TheNyayamanjariOfJayantaBhattaEdited...BySuryaNarayanaSukla/JayantaBhatta_nyayaManjari_1936-corrected.pdf>,
and deleted the imperfect DLI copy.

Any further error reports gratefully received!

Best,
DW
<https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIzNzI2MTY5>