Italian scholar of Bengali?

mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU mkapstei at UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu May 19 07:29:56 UTC 2011

Dear Allen,

Eleonora Caturegli at Santiniketan may be a useful
contact here, though I'm sorry that I don't have her current email address.
She's not a scholar of Bengali - her area is performance art - but she's
connected with people in literature etc.

best,
Matthew