Text request

Deshpande, Madhav mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Fri May 6 10:55:02 UTC 2011

Hello Anna,

     I have a pdf file of this text (Vasantarajasakuna) that I downloaded from some source that I can no longer identify.  It is 34mb.  If you are unable to find a download link or a library copy, contact me and I can find some way of getting that pdf to you.  Best,

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-1608, USA
From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Anna kav [aneshvari at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 6:06 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: [INDOLOGY] Text request

Dear members of the list,
I need to find a copy of Sanskrit text 'śakunārṇava' = 'śakuna' of Vasantarāja (11 century) for my master's theses.
The text was published 1940, Mumbānagara, 1963, Bombay, reprinted 1987, Mumbaī .
If anyone has access to an electronic version, please share the link. Or may be it can be ordered from a library.
Thank you

Anna Kavaleuskaya
Copenhagen University