Indian Astrology

Himal Trikha himal.trikha at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Wed May 4 14:13:16 UTC 2011

Am 04.05.2011 15:42, schrieb Tracy Coleman:
 > Indologists--
 >
 > I have a student (from New Delhi, actually) who is interested in
writing his undergraduate thesis on Astrology.  I would appreciate your
bibliographic suggestions, since I'm not sure how much material will be
accessible to him (in English or Hindi) that is not overly technical.  I
know of Martin Gansten's book on Nadi Astrology.

 > Thanks for any references.
 >
 > Tracy Coleman
 > Colorado College

Dear Tracy Coleman,

the best book I have seen on this topic so far was David Pingree's "The
Yavanajataka of Sphujidhvaja", Harvard Oriental Series, 1978.

With best regards

Himal Trikha