The Florence Fragments

Jaob Schmidt-Madsen jacob at FABULARASA.DK
Tue Mar 22 20:14:09 UTC 2011

Hi Allen

You can find the Sinhala script (including the Mishra characters) in
several places around the net, e.g. omniglot.com and ancientscripts.com.

Personally, I have found the guide "The Sinhala Writing System: A Guide to
Transliteration" by James W. Gair and W. S. Karunatillake most helpful as
it gives both the typed and the most common manuscript variants of the
characters. You can find it online here:

http://web.mac.com/gunapala/iWeb/Sinhamedia/Homepage_files/Sinhala%20Transliteration_1.pdf

/jacob