eJIM: New Issue Published

Roelf Barkhuis info at BARKHUIS.NL
Wed Mar 2 10:29:37 UTC 2011

Dear members of INDOLOGY,

eJIM, the eJournal of Indian Medicine, has just published its latest issue
at  <http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/index.php/ejim>
http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/index.php/ejim.  We invite you to review the
Table of Contents.

We would also like to draw your attention to our two news items. The first
is one is about the continuing search for a candidate for the Jan Meulenbeld
Chair, which is an initiative of the Foundation for the Revitalization of
Local Health Traditions, Bangalore, India.

Secondly, eJIM Supplement 3 has appeared: Jan Meulenbeld, The śītapitta
group of disorders (urticaria and similar syndromes) and its development in
āyurvedic literature from early times to the present day.

eJIM currently has 724 registered readers. eJIM is an Open Access
publication and makes no charge either to authors or to readers. Users have
to register in order to read the articles. The counterpart of eJIM is ABIM,
the Annotated Bibliography of Indian Medicine, maintained by Jan Meulenbeld.
See the link GO TO ABIM top right on the eJIM website.

Thank you for the continuing interest in our journal,

Roelf Barkhuis

Publisher of eJIM

Phone +31-50 3080936

Fax +31-50 3080934