Obituary for Lucy Bulliet

JKirkpatrick jkirk at SPRO.NET
Sun Jun 26 16:07:39 UTC 2011

Dear Michael Brattus Jones,

Thnaks for your reply, to which I sent a response privately.

Best wishes
Joanna Kirkpatrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
Michael Brattus Jones
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:52 PM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Re: [INDOLOGY] Obituary for Lucy Bulliet

Dear Professor Kirkpatrick (and list members),

I'm not sure if you are referring to the (planned) bibliography
of Lucy's library of indological volumes, a list of her
publications, or something else I am not aware of that she
compiled as a bibliography.
Although neither of the first two are planned for publication per
se, either or both may certainly be shared (upon completion)
individually with members of the list by contacting me
(mbjones at utexas.edu).
Further, a posthumous volume of an intended work of hers, an
(undergrad level) introduction to Vedic Religion, may eventually
be forthcoming, though at this point her progress has not been
ascertained.

Thank you,
Michael Brattus Jones
Ph.D. student, Department of Asian Studies University of Texas at
Austin

Email: mbjones at utexas.edu