Major public row about digital archives, JSTOR, and the high price of online copyright articles

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 31 16:11:47 UTC 2011

Thanks for this very interesting reference, Eugen.  I found it online (!)
here:

   -
   http://mbingenheimer.net/publications/bingenheimer.budTranslationDigitalAge.2010.pdf

It's a brave new world, that's all.