New issue of eJIM published

Roelf Barkhuis info at BARKHUIS.NL
Wed Jul 6 10:00:08 UTC 2011

Dear Indologists,

eJIM, the free eJournal of Indian Medicine, has just published its latest
issue at  <http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/ejim> http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/ejim.
We invite you to review the Table of Contents herebelow and then visit our
website to review articles and items of interest.

eJIM currently has over 800 registered readers.

Its counterpart aBIM, a Bibliography of Indian Medicine, has over 300
visitors per day. To search aBIM, visit eJIM and click on GO TO ABIM at the
right side of the menu bar.

Thank you for the continuing interest in our work,

Roelf Barkhuis

Publisher of eJIM

 <mailto:info at barkhuis.nl> info at barkhuis.nl

---

eJIM - eJournal of Indian Medicine

Vol 4, No 1 (2011)

Table of Contents

 <http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/ejim/issue/view/36>
http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/ejim/issue/view/36

Articles:

Decoction of  Morinda Citrifolia  L. Leaves as a Herbal Medicine.

Experimental Pharmacology - Two Synergistic Combination Effects for One
Therapy (1-10)

      Andreanus A. Soemardji, Joseph I. Sigit

Memoirs of Vaidyas. The Lives and Practices of Traditional Medical Doctors
in Kerala, India (5) (11-33)

      Tsutomu Yamashita,      P. Ram Manohar