Sanskrit in China (was No incoming Sanskrit students..)

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at ANU.EDU.AU
Fri Jul 1 02:20:36 UTC 2011

On Sanskrit in China, colleagues might be interested in reading selections from the autobiography of China's premier Sanskritist, Prof. Ji Xianlin (1911-2009):

http://www.mldc.cn/sanskritweb/news/life_in_the_cattle_yard.pdf

http://www.mldc.cn/sanskritweb/news/mirror.pdf