Tamil Text Book?

Mary Storm mnstorm at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 13 13:21:38 UTC 2011

Dear Prof Tieken,

Thanks so much.

Let me clarify; I am looking for an introductory modern spoken Tamil text for American undergraduates. A textbook that would cover an introduction to script, basic grammar, drills, etc. Something on a par with Usha Jain's Introduction to Hindi Grammar.

Warm Thanks from Chilly Delhi,

Mary

Mary Storm, Ph.D.
Academic Director and Lecturer