default reply behaviour (was: curses)

Steven Lindquist slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Sun Feb 27 21:25:24 UTC 2011

I was one of those who argued for the new system and I must say that I strongly prefer it.  The change came about, if we'll recall, after a series of increasingly embarrassing (and potentially damaging) emails in a very short time span.

The other benefit of the new system is that what is sent to the list is intentional and this minor inconvenience tends to decrease less relevant emails.  I prefer this, though I can understand why some might not.

My best,

Steven

--
Steven Lindquist, Ph.D.