access to the man uscript of Madhyamak ah ṛdayakārikā

Richard MAHONEY r.mahoney at INDICA-ET-BUDDHICA.ORG
Sat Feb 19 05:52:45 UTC 2011

Dear Madhav,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 07:17:20PM -0500, Deshpande, Madhav wrote:
> Dear Indologists,
>
>      I am currently reading the Madhyamakahṛdayakārikā of
>      Bhāvaviveka with a student, and, among the related published
>      material, have a photocopy of the manuscript-photos as
>      published in "Papers in Honour of Prof. Dr. Ji Xianlin on the
>      Occasion of His 80th Birthday".  However, these photos are
>      almost unreadable even with a magnifying lens.  I was wondering
>      if anyone on this list has access to better quality images of
>      the Sanskrit manuscript?  Any suggestions are welcome.  Best,

You may like to have a word to Christian Lindtner. Please say if you'd
like his email. I should perhaps mention that I have to hand a digital
version of Christian's edition. We were to make it freely available
but I didn't follow up with Adyar about permission. Perhaps something
could still be done if there is a need.

Kind regards,

 Richard

--