FW: [INDOLOGY] What is the writing on the attached image?

Steven Lindquist slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Mon Feb 14 12:15:01 UTC 2011

Thanks for the image, Madhav.

Seems to me a conflation of all things "sciency" -- (i.e., linguistics, writing, math (as numbers),  astrology).  An ahistorical valorization of "ancient wisdom," I suppose.

--
Steven Lindquist, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor