Heidelberg Summer Schools 2011

Joerg Gengnagel Joerg.Gengnagel at URZ.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Fri Feb 4 11:11:22 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to announce that we are welcoming applications for our
Summer Schools between August 1 ? 26, 2011.
In addition to the well-introduced Summer Schools in

     * Spoken Sanskrit (Sadananda Das)

and

     * Nepali Intensive (Laxmi Nath Shrestha)

we offer in 2011 two new Summer Schools in

     * Colloquial Tibetan (Jonathan Samuels)

and

     * Manuscriptology (Saraju Rath).

For all further information please see:
http://www.sai.uni-heidelberg.de/en/summer_schools.
The Summer Schools are jointly organised by Professor Birgit Kellner,
Cluster of Excellence ?Asia and Europe?,
and Professor Axel Michaels, Department of Cultural and Religious
History of South Asia (Classical Indology), South Asia Institute.

With best wishes

Jörg Gengnagel

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Jörg Gengnagel
Heidelberg University
Department of Cultural and Religious History of South Asia (Classical
Indology)
Collaborative Research Center 619 "Dynamics of Ritual"
Head of Subproject B5 "Court Ritual in the Jaipur State"
Modern South Asian Languages and Literatures
www.ritualdynamik.uni-hd.de
www.benares.uni-hd.de

South Asia Institute
Department of Cultural and Religious History of South Asia (Classical
Indology)
Im Neuenheimer Feld 330
D-69120 Heidelberg
phone: +49(0)6221/54-8906