suppliers of India game boards?

venetia ansell venetia.ansell at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 1 04:43:59 UTC 2011

Dear Allen,
There is a gentleman in Gujarat, Dr Wakanker, who has done much research on
traditional Indian games.  Would you like me to put you in touch?
If carrom boards are of interest, there is at least one manufacturer that I
have used in Bangalore.  Again I can dig out the details if helpful.
Best,
Venetia