ANU Hindi Short Film Competition

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at ANU.EDU.AU
Tue Dec 20 22:18:32 UTC 2011

Dear Indology Colleagues

Would you kindly circulate this to all your Hindi teaching colleagues?

Apologies for any cross-posting

With thanks in advance and best wishes for the holiday season

McComas

========

Dear Colleagues,

It would be appreciated if you
could kindly circulate this update to your Hindi students regarding an
extension to the upload deadline for the Australian National
University's Hindi Short Film Competition.

With the festive season in full swing, we have decided to extend the deadline by one month to the  31st of January, 2012.

 encourage you all to use this opportunity as a fun platform in which
your students and departments can showcase their Hindi skills and
creativity to the rest of the South Asian academic departments around
the world. This is an opportunity for us to come closer together in a
celebration of our shared passion of Hindi.

Please remind all of the potential entrants that apart from guaranteed global fame, there is a first (and only) prize of aud$500 up for grabs.

The rules are quite simple:

	5 minute maximum duration
	Current non-native pg / ug students of Hindi are eligible
	Content should be fun, informative, creative and in Hindi

--
All the best,

Patrick McCartney
skype - psdmccartney