hotel in Mumbai

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Mon Dec 19 10:05:26 UTC 2011

My wife and I either stay at Suba Palace or the Hotel Regency in Fort (a 15 min. walk to the Gateway).  Our preference is for the latter as it caters more to the Indian businessman than the tourist, but both are nice enough.

Steven Lindquist
Southern Methodist University
faculty.smu.edu/slindqui<http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui>