The free indological collection

Davidson, Ronald RDavidson at FAIRFIELD.EDU
Thu Dec 15 22:51:56 UTC 2011

As the site indicates, it is the collection of .pdf and other types of
scans accumulated in archive.org to date, classified as those Indological
in nature.

I use their .pdfs incessantly. Many otherwise difficult to obtain works
can be found there, whether because they are an out of copyright Indian or
European work, or for other reasons.  Between Google.books and
archive.org, much of the Indological 19th century has been opened up for
use in the last few years.

Ronald Davidson
Fairfield, CT