FW: Access All Areas - Routledge

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at MAIL.SMU.EDU
Mon Dec 5 16:08:06 UTC 2011

FYI.

STEVEN LINDQUIST, PH.D.
DIRECTOR OF ASIAN STUDIES
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
_____________
Department of Religious Studies
Southern Methodist University
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275
http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui

From: Routledge Journals <tandf at sci.scientific-direct.net<mailto:tandf at sci.scientific-direct.net>>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:05:06 -0500
To: sel <slindqui at smu.edu<mailto:slindqui at smu.edu>>
Subject: Access All Areas

We are pleased to provide you with information on products and services that might be of interest to you. Want to keep receiving these valuable messages in your inbox? Click here<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/wl.html> to find out how.
Online version<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c1.asp?1003998&440d9a143e54f11a&440d9a143e54f11a&&-108> | Mobile friendly<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c1.asp?1003998&440d9a143e54f11a&440d9a143e54f11a&&-109>
[Routledge]

 Access All Areas

[http://images.tandf.co.uk/email/diag_shade.gif]

Dear Colleague [http://pharmaprojects.msgfocus.com/files/tfinf_tandf/user_160/AAA_100_x_100.jpg] <http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1003998/440d9a143e54f11a/2>

We would like to let you know about our Access All Areas campaign. This campaign offers you free online access to all of our Routledge Area Studies and related journal content. This offer ends Friday 16th December.

Simply click this link<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1003998/440d9a143e54f11a/2> and either sign in or register with Taylor & Francis Online. You will then be directed to the Area Studies browse page where you can access journal articles for free.

If you log out of Taylor & Francis Online you must log back in using the same account, to once again gain access to Access All Areas.

How will this benefit you?

You will have access to over 150 journals until Friday 16th December covering our Area Studies portfolio which includes the following subject areas: African, American, Asian, Central Asian, Russian & Eastern European, Latin American & Hispanic and Middle Eastern Studies.

Spread the word!

[Share on Facebook] Share on Facebook<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c1.asp?1003998&440d9a143e54f11a&440d9a143e54f11a&18&-101>
[Share on Twitter] Share on Twitter<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c1.asp?1003998&440d9a143e54f11a&440d9a143e54f11a&18&-102>

If you have any questions about this offer please do get in contact. My email address is linked below.

Best wishes,

James Gottfried
<mailto:james.gottfried at tandf.co.uk>Senior Marketing Executive
Routledge Area Studies Journals

[Routledge logo]

[http://images.tandf.co.uk/email/diag_shade.gif]

We have obtained your email address for a one-time only mailing on this subject.

[eUpdates logo]<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1003998/440d9a143e54f11a/5> If you would like to receive regular eUpdates from the Taylor & Francis Group on books, journals and other news within your areas of interest, please register your email address<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1003998/440d9a143e54f11a/5>.

Set up content alerts simply by clicking on the Alert me link on the publication pages at www.tandfonline.com<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/c/1003998/440d9a143e54f11a/6>

You will be able to update your details or unsubscribe at any time. We respect your privacy and will not disclose, rent or sell your email address to any outside organisations.

Copyright © 2011 Taylor & Francis, an Informa Business
Informa plc ("Informa") Registered Office: Mortimer House, 37-41 Mortimer Street, London, W1T 3JH.
Registered in England and Wales - Number 3099067.

You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you. To not receive these messages from Scientific Direct or other carefully selected organizations, please go to our preference page<http://sci.scientific-direct.net/r/r.asp?1003998&440d9a143e54f11a&H>.

Scientific Direct
1500 Spring Garden Street
4th Fl
Philadelphia, PA 19130