Hard to find item

Adheesh Sathaye adheesh1 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 1 11:09:25 UTC 2011

Hello James,

It seems that he's missing an "i" in the title which might account for the difficulty. It should be "Buddhiyoga of the Gita..."

a search on worldcat reveals the following:

http://www.worldcat.org/title/buddhiyoga-of-the-gita-and-other-essays/oclc/670102526?referer=br&ht=edition

Looks like it's available in the BL.

good luck!

cheers,

Adheesh

On Dec 1, 2011, at 4:13 PM, James Hegarty wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> A student of mine that is looking at the concept of buddhi in a variety of contexts is having difficulty in obtaining the following publication. Even inter-library loan has let him down. The reference is (though it looks a little odd, I give it as he sent it to me):
>
> Anirvan, Buddhyoga of the Gita and other Essays. New Delhi: Biblio Impex Privat 1981.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> With Thanks and Best Wishes,
>
> James Hegarty
> Cardiff University