Authorship of the Muk undam ālā

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan palaniappa at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 20 23:23:35 UTC 2011

Discussing the Vaiṣṇava saint Kulaśekhara Āḻvār and the author of Mukundamālā In his book Viraha-Bhakti (p. 256, n. 56), Friedhelm Hardy  says, "A king Kulaśekhara signs the Mukundamālā (in the śrutiphala), a Sanskrit stotra. Most authors have simply identified the two kings. Since I plan to deal extensively with the textual and authorship problem of the work elsewhere, I shall not enter here into the very complex situation. But I am convinced on the evidence I have collected that the author of the stotra is different from the Āḻvār."

Does anybody know if and where Hardy published his findings on the authorship of the Mukundamālā? I would really appreciate if I can get a copy of the article.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Palaniappan