Help

Eugen Ciurtin e.ciurtin at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 6 11:57:00 UTC 2011

Sometimes overlooked as not available online, another valuable publication
is:

André Couture, "*Birds in Sanskrit Literature* de K. N. Dave: Index", *Bulletin
d'Études Indiennes* 16 (1998), pp. 179-229.

hope it helps
Eugen

--
Dr E. Ciurtin
Secretary of the Romanian Association for the History of Religions

Publications Officer of the European Association for the Study of Religions
www.easr.eu

Lecturer & Secretary of the Scientific Council
Institute for the History of Religions, Romanian Academy
Calea 13 Septembrie no. 13 sect. 5, Bucharest 050711
Phone: 00 40 733 951 953