Assistance requested in obtaining copies of two doctoral theses on Sanskrit grammar

Jesper Larnæs jesperlarnaes at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 25 08:41:36 UTC 2011

Many thanks to all who replied on and off list. I didn't know Saini's
dissertation had been recently published and is now available from Parimal.

Best,
Jesper Larnæs

--
Jesper Friis Larnæs, MA.