3 doctoral grants, Univ. of Vienna, Himalayan studies

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 4 16:13:02 UTC 2011

For some, the tinyurl link didn't work.  Here's the full link:

https://univis.univie.ac.at/ausschreibungstellensuche/flow/bew_ausschreibung-flow?_flowExecutionKey=_c1C4AE131-8324-B0E4-71C5-B4871F314B5B_kF55E4F24-0AA5-295F-6402-27366380A704&tid=30625.28

Both the long version above, and the tinyurl, work for me.  If you have
problems, please contact Prof. Martin Gaenszle at the email address below.

Best,
Dominik
INDOLOGY committee.