INDOLOGY and SARIT server migration

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 27 11:17:13 UTC 2010

The migration of the INDOLOGY.info website, and subdomains, from California
to Vienna took place a couple of hours ago, and there have been no problems
so far.

We have taken the opportunity to upgrade the Philologic sofware that runs
the SARIT.indology.info service.  Most changes will be invisible (details
here <http://sites.google.com/site/philologic3/>).  One cosmetic, but still
nice change is that the normal search results are displayed in proportional
font, while the KWIC results are displayed in a fixed-width font. This means
that the columns line up properly, and the KWIC display makes immediate
sense, visually.  See attached screenshots.

Many thanks to Patrick Mc
Allister<http://ikga.oeaw.ac.at/Ma/MA_mcallister.html>,
for his technical assistance in making this transition successful.

Best wishes,
Dominik Wujastyk
Committee member, SARIT, INDOLOGY