eighteen

Eugen Ciurtin e.ciurtin at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 20 13:43:51 UTC 2010

Dear Professor Tull,

Another recent contribution on 1(0)8 (in MBh) was offered by San Sarin, and
is available online:

http://www.indologica.it/volumi/doc_XXX/19_Sarin.pdf

kind regards
E. Ciurtin

--
Dr E. Ciurtin
Secretary of the Romanian Association for the History of Religions

Publications Officer of the European Association for the Study of Religions
www.easr.eu

Lecturer & Secretary of the Scientific Council
Institute for the History of Religions, Romanian Academy
Calea 13 Septembrie no. 13 sect. 5, Bucharest 050711
Phone: 00 40 733 951 953