Are diacritics NOW irrelevant ? (Re: [INDOLOGY] the koti

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 26 02:34:24 UTC 2010

Dear Jean-Luc,

On the subject of pointers to reviews of this work:

This critical review by Joseph Dauben mentions the various cautionary reviews by historians of mathematics from different fields that appeared in the “Bulletin de l’Association des Professeurs de Mathématiques de l’Enseignement Publique” of the French version from which the English book was expanded:

http://www.ams.org/notices/200201/rev-dauben.pdf

Dominic Goodall