the koti

Agathe Keller kellera at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Wed Nov 24 05:32:50 UTC 2010

Dear all,

a message of Robert Goldmann off list, has made me realize that I posted
an error : Hayashi actually lists 10 to the power 52 and 10 to the power
60 for mahaugha (note the transliteration mistake as well); but
it seems that different powers of ten can be given under this name
according to the Ramayana recension considered.

sorry,

Agathe

--

Agathe Keller

Université PARIS 7 - CNRS
Laboratoire SPHERE UMR 7219
Equipe REHSEIS
Case 7093
5 rue Thomas Mann
75205 PARIS CEDEX 13

00 33 1 57 27 68 87

/Adresse de livraison :/

/Université Paris 7 /

/Laboratoire SPHERE /

/UMR 7219 /

/Bâtiment Condorcet 3è étage bureau 387A/

/10 rue A.Domont et L.Duquet/

/75013 PARIS/