e-text of siddhas āra

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 18 10:30:09 UTC 2010

Dear Andrey,

Emmerick must have typed it, probably using the REE fonts and WordPerfect
4.2.  I believe Prof. R. P. Das received the content of Emmerick's hard
drive after he passed away.

Since it is printed in cleanly-typeset roman font, it should be possible to
get at least a first cut of the file by scanning at high resolution
(600dpi+) and using OCR.  However, this might be a violation of copyright.

Best,
Dominik