Enquiry with regard to colour symbolism in Hindu Traditions

Anna A. Slaczka annamisia at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 3 10:44:23 UTC 2010

Are you thinking of: Dharma and society : a comparative study of the theory and the ideal of Varna ("natural class") and the phenomena of caste and class by Mees (1935)? I have no idea if it says anything about varna as colour.

Beste,

Anna Slaczka
The Rijksmuseum
Amsterdam