wget (was: Re: Abhandlungen der K öni gliche n Ak ademie der Wissensch aften zu Berli)

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 19 16:05:40 UTC 2010

Thank you Patrick!  That's the best yet, I think.  curl is new to me.  I've
just checked CygWin, though, and it is indeed included there.  Could be the
best answer for everyone.

Best,
Dominik