[INDOL OGY] ku ṭik ā

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 19 01:25:45 UTC 2010

I think here a few glances in Caland's Altindische Toten- und Bestattungsgebräuche may yield some useful information. I do not have the mentioned work at hand to check, but have a recollection of having read something similar.
Arlo GriffithsEFEO / Jakarta