Invitation for Contribution in the Volume on "Persian in Kashmir"

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 10 20:45:22 UTC 2010

Dear Prof Witzel,

Thank you very much for your nice message. I am aware that you do not specialize in Persian studies, but since the mail went to the Indology common group, it was bound to come to you as well. At the same time I would like to add that if you know some potential Persianists, please forward the email to them. I shall be really grateful if you can do that for me.

Yes, after I continuously rejected three D.Phil. offers from Oxford for lack of funding, I was very much looking forward to get into some good graduate school in the States where I could learn in an intellectually elite atmosphere. But unfortunately, I finally joined Concordia University in Montreal and doing Indology at this place continues to be a worst experience ever in my life. In fact I am not sure if I would be continuing here or not. But I do welcome your offer and I do look forward cooperating with you in future even if I ultimately have to quit Indology because of lack of favourable opportunities. With my best regards.

Yours sincerely,

Mrinal Kaul

************************
Mrinal Kaul