Invitation for Contribution in the Volume on "Persian in Kashmir"

Sun May 9 11:53:06 UTC 2010

Dear Mrinal,

many thanks for your kind invitation. Unfortunately, I do not
specialize in Persian, so I cannot participate.
I still regret very much that we could not accommodate you with us:
too much competition. But perhaps we can cooperate in the future,
e.g. on Pandits' rituals:  how do you keep up with them outside
Kashmir proper?

With my best wishes,

M. WItzel

Michael Witzel
witzel at fas.harvard.edu
<www.fas.harvard.edu/~witzel/mwpage.htm>

Dept. of Sanskrit & Indian Studies, Harvard University
1 Bow Street,
Cambridge MA 02138, USA

phone: 1- 617 - 495 3295, 496 8570, fax 617 - 496 8571;
my direct line:  617- 496 2990