Publication Announcement-The Spirit of Hindu Law

Rasik Vihari Joshi Tripathi jrasik at COLMEX.MX
Tue May 4 17:14:25 UTC 2010

Thank you. I have just published "Laksmii-Nrsimha-Sahasra-Nama-Stotra"
in two vlumes with English translation. I will bring a copy for you in
the second week of June 2010. With regatds,
Rasik Vihari Joshi

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Indology [mailto:INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] En nombre de Alfred
Hiltebeitel
Enviado el: Martes, 04 de Mayo de 2010 10:44 a.m.
Para: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Asunto: Re: Publication Announcement-The Spirit of Hindu Law

Hi Don.

I am trying to clean things up (esp. bibliography) to submit the big
Dharma book. Do you have a complete (published) reference for your
atmatushti article? And if possible an electronic copy of it?

All best,
Alf.

Alf Hiltebeitel
Professor of Religion and Human Sciences
Department of Religion
2106 G Street, NW
George Washington University
Washington DC 20052