Please Looking for?

Horacio Francisco Arganis Juarez h.arganisjuarez at YAHOO.COM.MX
Mon May 3 19:03:59 UTC 2010

Dear professors:
Please accept my most sincere greetings. I would ask to you fine persons, your most honest and professional opinion on the information found in Wikepedia, as a reliable source with sufficient academic quality about Indology.
Thanking all of you for your fine generosity.
Your sincere fellow.
Lic. M.A. Horacio Francisco Arganis Juárez
Catedrático Investigador de la Universidad
Internacional Euroamericana.
Departamento de Filosofía y Religión Comparada.
Miembro del Instituto de Estudios Filosóficos de Saltillo A. C.
www.uie.edu.es