expectation (Re: Anyone heard of a flower called "aniccam?")

rajam rajam at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Mar 23 20:27:12 UTC 2010

The work by the young engineer at http://karkanirka.wordpress.com/
2010/03/15/99tamilflowers_slideshow/
is excellent, informative, and educative. In fact, my initial query
originated there.

  /Unfortunately, it does not give names in Sanskrit and other Indian
languages,/

Just a naive / un-harmful question: But why do we have such
expectation -- for "names in Sanskrit" to be available?