Bibliography of Indian Philosophy

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 2 05:12:52 UTC 2010

 For  Shyam

Dear Mahendra Babu,
Thanks for your e-mail regarding Bibliography on Indian Philosophy.
I tried to contact Dr Syam. But the site did not respond.

My Ph.D. Book is :

“PHILOSOPHICAL REFLECTIONS IN THE NAISADHACARITA”,
By : Dr. HAREKRISHNA MEHER
Published by : Punthi Pustak, 136 / 4B, Bidhan Sarani, Calcutta-4,
First Edition 1989, ISBN: 81-85094-21-7.

Please see the Link (site) and send it to him.
Necessary matters can be collected from there.

http://hkmeher.blogspot.com/2007/10/philosophical-reflections-in.html

--
Dr. HAREKRISHNA MEHER
Sr.Reader & Head, Department of Sanskrit,

Phone :  +91-6670-231591
Mobile : +91-94373-62962
e-mail :  meher.hk at gmail.com
website : http://hkmeher.blogspot.com

* *

--
Dr Mahendra Kumar Mishra
State   SC/ST  and Minority  Education Coordinator,

Residential Address:
D-9 Flat  Kalpana Area  Bhubaneswar  751014,India
phone 91+674-2310167(r)
094376-36436(m)