Looking for an article by Richard Salomon

Deshpande, Madhav mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Tue Jun 29 14:58:27 UTC 2010

Amazing wonders of INDOLOGY!  I have already received a pdf of the article I was looking for.  Thanks.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor of Sanskrit and Linguistics
Department of Asian Languages and Cultures
202 South Thayer Street, Suite 6111
The University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104-1608, USA
From: Indology [INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Deshpande, Madhav [mmdesh at UMICH.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:17 AM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: [INDOLOGY] Looking for an article by Richard Salomon

Dear Colleagues,

     I am looking for Richard Salomon's 1998 article "Kharosthi manuscript fragments in the Pellior collection, Bibliotheque Nationale de France" which was published in vol 16 (pp. 123-60) of Bullitin d'etudes indiennes.  I don't see any electronic access to this journal, and the Univ of Michigan library conveniently starts its collection of this journal from the year 1999.  If anyone can provide me a digital or a print copy of this article, please write to me at:  mmdesh at umich.edu.  Thanks.