Gandhari Prajnaparamita ?

Birgit Kellner kellner at ASIA-EUROPE.UNI-HEIDELBERG.DE
Tue Jun 22 19:51:12 UTC 2010

Am 22.06.2010 20:31, schrieb Stephen Hodge:
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> In the appendix to his new index of Lokakṣema's Aṣṭasāhasrikā PP, Dr
> Karashima mentions the recent discovery of a Gāndhārī text of (presumably) a
> proto-Aṣṭasahasrika PP. He is a bit vague about this and does not give any
> details. Can anybody clarify for me what has been found etc.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Stephen Hodge

Might he be referring to a text in the Bajaur collection? In any case,
the website of the Bajaur collection project in Berlin, which offers
much information and valuable materials, definitely deserves a link :-)

http://www.geschkult.fu-berlin.de/e/indologie/bajaur/index.html

Best regards,

Birgit Kellner