Fwd: eJIM New Issue Published

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 17 13:28:03 UTC 2010

I forward the announcement below and, wearing my Advisory Board member hat,
I'd like to add that eJIM is interested in receiving submissions on,
"traditional South Asian medical systems by qualified scholars in philology,
medicine, pharmacology, botany, anthropology and sociology."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roelf Barkhuis <info at barkhuis.nl>
Date: 17 June 2010 13:55
Subject: eJIM New Issue Published

Dear Indologists,

eJIM - eJournal of Indian Medicine - has just published its latest issue at
http://www.indianmedicine.nl. We invite you to review the Table of Contents
here below and then visit our web site to review articles and items of
interest.

eJIM currently has 509 registered readers.

eJIM - eJournal of Indian Medicine, vol 3, No 1 (2010).

Table of Contents: http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/index.php/ejim/issue/view/32

Articles
--------

   - On what became of the Carakasaṃhitā after Dṛḍhabala’s revision (1-22)
   Philipp A. Maas
   - Memoirs of Vaidyas. The Lives and Practices of Traditional Medical
   Doctors in Kerala, India (4) (23-52)
   Tsutomu Yamashita, P. Ram Manohar
   - Folklore Medicinal Plants of Gulbarga District, Karnataka, India
   (53-60)
   N.K. Devendra, B.M. Vijaykumar, Y.Nn. Seetharam